Jumia Online Shopping
Jumia is one of the top online shopping malls in Nigeria. They are very reliable and have an award customer service.
Jumia is a shopping site with a wide range of electronics, fashion, home appliances and kid’s items. The business was founded in 2012 by a team that included Jeremy Hodara, Sacha Poignonnec, Tunde Kehinde, Raphael Afaedor, and Leonard Stiegeler, with funding from Rocket Internet. As of 2015, Jumia has warehouses in ten other countries, including: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire, Uganda, Ghana, Cameroon, United Kingdom, Tanzania and Angola.
Many has often referred to Jumia as Nigeria's Amazon.
Jumia is notorious for breaking online shopping records. Here are some of the milestones:
- Exclusive launches of the Innjoo brand and St. Genevieve fashion line by the most popular actress in Nigeria.
- Jumia Nigeria grew its staff strength to 1500.
- Over a fleet of 500 vehicles, delivering to locations all over Nigeria.
- Jumia broke the internet during its Black Friday mega sales with over 1, 500, 000 visits in a single day. Record-breaking feat in the Nigerian retail industry.
- Jumia launched the annual Customer Appreciation Day, to thank customers for another year building the e-commerce in Nigeria.
- Our CSR partnership with the 1 Child 1 Book foundation was nominated by the World’s Retail Awards in the ‘Best CSR initiative’ category.
- Over 300,000 books delivered through the year with 1 Child 1 Book.
- 9 out of every 10 of our customers are happy with the professionalism of our merchants and over 90% of these merchants record their first sale within an average of a day.
- The Jumia Website boasts a wide assortment of over 100,000 products.
- Jumia.com.ng is visited by over 700,000 guests weekly making it the 4th most viewed local content site in Nigeria.
- Jumia Nigeria boasts of a subscriber base of over 1,000,000 people.
- Over 1,000,000 customers with Substantial Month to Month Growth, 1,000,000 plus Facebook followers, and 35,000 twitter followers amongst its other viable social media platforms.
- 18 delivery hubs scattered around the major cities in Nigeria.
- In June 2013, Jumia Nigeria relocated to a 90,000 square feet warehouse. The largest e-commerce campus in West Africa.
- In May 2013, Jumia partnered with ‘1 Child 1 Book’ for charity with the aim of improving literacy among young primary school pupils of less privileged backgrounds.
As already said, Jumia puts their customers first that's why the you will find all Jumia coupon codes
on this page.
To ensue trust, Jumia
offers pay on delivery, which means you only pay when you product is in your hand and they offer 7 days return policy.
About NGN 200 million savings has been made by user that where lucky enough to use Jumia promo codes. Are you one of them? If not, why not? Start saving now with Jumia discount codes
Update: Kaymu now Jumia Market
Kaymu.com.ng has merged with Jumia Nigeria
to give you Jumia Market. The idea is to create a better market place for both buyers and sellers. This means that you will find both Kaymu coupon codes
and as well as Jumia's on this page.